The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education is pleased to announce a Fully Funded 4-year PhD. Scholarships in Economics. These opportunities are open for international Students to pursue a PhD degree program.
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
- Language: English
- University or Organization: The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD.
- Award: fully-funded.
- Access Mode: online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The applicants must hold an offer to study at the Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education.
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: These financial aid positions will be awarded in the field of Economics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- For BA applicants: finished BA or equivalent.
- For MA applicants: finished MA or equivalent.
- Strong background in mathematics.
- Sufficient proficiency in English to read, write and fully understand PhD-level study material.
- Previous education in economics is an advantage.
- Applications from outstanding BA holders who wish to pursue a PhD education.
- In order to be admitted to the US PhD program, the students with only a Bachelor degree must simultaneously enroll into the Master in Economic Research program.